BEFORE SENDING MONEY, PLEASE CHECK THIS INFORMATION.
1. You must be a KYODAI REMITTANCE member.
2. Each operation has a limit of up to 1.000.000 yen.
3. Depending on the receiving country, amount limits may vary. Please contact us
4. The quantity of *active beneficiaries (those to whom you send regularly) can not be more than 6 in one year.
5. Under Japanese law, remittances that are related to Iran and/or North Korea are prohibited.
6. KYODAI REMITTANCE commission for sending money overseas is different to the rate of the banks or ATM’s using fee.
Please consult our staff for further details.
Kyodai Card (Personalized Remittance)
The best system to transfer money, fast, convenient and at your own control
More than 26,000 ATM of Japan Post Bank network throughout the country.
Person-to-person card. For each beneficiary you want to send money a card will be sent accordingly; it is possible to have up to 6 Cards
Receive for free at home your KYODAI REMITTANCE CARD with easy instructions of usage
Please click the link below to see locations of the Japan Post ATM’s closer to you. http://map.japanpost.jp/pc/?link_id=atmMap
* Customer service’s hours from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00, Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 to 18:00.
* ATM service fee with this Kyodai Card is ¥330 for deposits up to ¥110.000; from ¥110.001 is ¥430.
* For deposits made from Monday to Friday, between 8:45 and 18:00. Saturday between 9:00 and 14:00.
*There is an extra charge of ¥108 out of business hours mentioned above, including Sundays and holidays..
* The maximum amount you can send per transaction is ¥1,000,000
At any of our Kyodai Remittance branches in Japan, our staff will be happy to assist you from the beginning to the end of your remittance process.
Our multilingual staff can provide you with information in several languages for your own convenience and comfort.
Important: Please have a valid ID with Photo when coming to our offices
Banking Transfer (Denshin Furikomi)
You can make a transfer directly from your bank account or make deposit to one of our 6 Bank Accounts and your remittance will be processed after your comunication.
MizuhoBank, Mitsubishi Tokyo UFJ Bank, Sumitomo Mitsui Bank, ResonaBank, Yokohama Bank and Japan Post Bank.*
* ATM service fee or any other service fees for domestic banks is charged on you.
* Once the transfer has been completed you must communicate with us by email, fax or making a phone call to confirm the exact sending amount, the beneficiary you wish to send the money and the way of payment (Cash pick up or Deposit in Bank account). All complete information of the beneficiary must be previously registered in our system before the bank transaction
* Kyodai Account details will be provided once you are registered as a member. Please keep in mind that banks charge a commission (Tesuryo) for each transfer made.
Send Money via Special Mail (Genkin KAKITOME)
If you have no banking services but do have a Japan Post Office close enough to you, it is also possible to send money by using the special envelope for money transfer certificate. (Genkin KAKITOME)
Important: The cost of the envelope is \20. Please note that the cost varies depending on the amount sent and the distance from your post to Tokyo. Each envelope may take about 2 to 3 business days to reach our office in Tokyo. Remittance is processed the same day we receive it.
The envelope should contain: The amount of money desired to send, the request form, (Iraisho). The amount contained in the envelope must correspond with the amount declared in the form, (Including Kyodai Fee) this form must be signed same as in your application form.
Japan Post Bank Card (Green Card)
The best choice to send your remittance if the amount is within ¥1 to ¥49,999 by a lower cost *. With this card you will have better service fee rate for quantities within this amount (including international remittance service fee)
You can use your Kyodai-Japan Post Card in any of the more than 26,000 ATM of Japan Post Bank network throughout the country.
Click here to see the location and times of the closest ATM to you
With this card it is possible to send a maximum of ￥49,999 for a cheaper operation fee.
This card is a person-to-person card issued by request. One (1) Kyodai member (sender) can use only one (1) registered beneficiary.
You will receive at home your KYODAI-JAPAN POST CARD with easy instructions to follow for each one of your listed beneficiaries.
*ATM service is ￥123 for deposits up to ￥49.999. For deposits from ￥50,000 up to ￥100,000 the ATM device is ￥339.
*The operation fee in counter up to ￥49,999 is ￥216, and from ￥50,000 to ￥100,000 is ￥432.