Send by KYODAI Red Card
The easiest way to transfer money: fast, convenient, and directly to your loved ones.
You can have one KYODAI Remittance Card for EACH beneficiary.
Automatically, transfer the money to the beneficiary registered on the card.
The service is available in Japan Post Bank's ATM and Lawson Bank's ATM nationwide.
YOU CAN USE YOUR KYODAI REMITTANCE CARD IN
JAPAN POST BANK ATM SERVICE
You can send money in any of the 32,000 ATMs of the Japan Post Bank.
Please click the next link to see the Japan Post ATM’s locations (only in Japanese)
Japan Post Bank’s ATM service fee with the KYODAI Remittance Card:
LAWSON BANK ATM SERVICE
Now you can also use your KYODAI Remittance Card in any Lawson bank ATM.
Lawson Bank has more than 13,000 ATMs in all Japan, that work 24 hours 365 days
Due to maintenance reasons you might not be able to use your cards.
Please click the next link to see the Lawson Bank ATM’s locations (only in Japanese)
Lawson's ATM service fee with the KYODAI Remittance Card:
- The KYODAI Remittance Card is only to make remittances to your beneficiary abroad.
- Only the cardholder of the KYODAI Remittance Card can use them. To do so, they must be registered as KYODAI Remittance customers, as it is stipulated in the International Remittance Transaction Terms.
- KYODAI Remittance Money Transfer Fee is applied separately for each receiving country.
- Only bills can be deposited into the ATM.
- The Remittance will be made after deducting KYODAI Remittance Money Transfer Fee and ATM fee. You can check the Fee table here
- Limits of sending money depend on the receiving country.
- Please inform KYODAI Customer Service when your card is missing, stolen or damaged.