PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FRAUD
- Only use Kyodai Remittance to send money to friends and family.
- Never send money to someone you have not met in person.
- Do not transfer money to anyone for an emergency situation you haven’t confirmed, for an online purchase, for a credit card or loan fee, to claim lottery or prize winning, for anti-virus protection, for a deposit or payment on a rental property, for a job opportunity, for a charity donation, to pay taxes, or to resolve an immigration matter.
- If you transfer money, the person you’re sending it gets the money quickly.
- After the money is paid, Kyodai Remittance may not be able to give you a refund, even if you are the victim of fraud, except under limited circumstances.
If you believe you are the victim of fraud, call Kyodai Remittance Hotline at 03-3280-1029
or Contact Us