In order to send money, You must be a KYODAI REMITTANCE member.
REGISTRATION Easy and for FREE
Just need to fill up the Registration form with your information and receiver information, plus your valid Identification document and My Number document.
Valid ID documents:
Foreigners: Valid Residence card with current address
FOR MORE INFORMATION, please contact our staff.
03-6869-6003 (English) / 03-3280-1029 (Japanese) / 03-3280-1025 (Spanish)
03-3280-1030 (Portuguese) / 03-6869-6108 (Bahasa Indonesia) / 03-6869-6071 (Vietnamese)
03-6869-6001 (Tagalog) / 03-6868-7971 (Nepali) / 03-6869-7060 (Hindi)
03-6868-8261 (Sinhala) / 03-6869-6070 (Bangladesh-Pakistan-Myanmar)
After your registration is completed, you are ready to send money to your love ones!
Electronic Bank Transfer
Japan Post Bank Card
1. Each operation has a limit of up to ￥1,000,000 per day.
2. Under Japanese law, remittances that are related to Iran and/or North Korea are prohibited.
3. KYODAI REMITTANCE INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE FEE is applied separately
for each receiving country. You can check the Fee table here
4. Limits of sending money depends on receiving country. Please contact to KYODAI staff.
5. For more details of the usage of our service, please see the: