In order to send money, You must be a KYODAI REMITTANCE member.
After your registration is completed, you are ready to send money to your love ones!
Kyodai Remittance Card
Electronic Bank Transfer
Japan Post Bank Card
- Each operation has a limit of up to ￥1,000,000 per day.
- Under Japanese law, remittances that are related to Iran and/or North Korea are prohibited.
- KYODAI REMITTANCE INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE FEE is applied separately for each receiving country. Fee table here
- Limits of sending money depends on receiving country. Please contact to KYODAI staff.
- For more details of the usage of our service, please see the: International Remittance Transaction terms.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US