Send By Denshin Furikomi
You can make a transfer directly from your bank account or make a deposit to one of Kyodai Remittance (Unidos Co.Ltd.) accounts and your remittance will be processed after your communication with us.
- PLEASE NOTICE THAT YOU AND YOUR BENEFICIARY INFORMATION MUST BE PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED IN OUR SYSTEM.
- PLEASE, BE SURE TO DO THE DEPOSIT, USING YOUR NAME REGISTERED IN KYODAI REMITTANCE.
- Soon after making the money transfer, please contact us to inform the amount and the beneficiary’s name you wish to send the money. You can contact us by your digital account in our Kyodai App, using your registered e-mail, making a phone call or by fax.
- Once we have verified your deposit in our account, we will process your remittance.
- Please keep in mind that banks
charge a commission for each transfer made.
REMINDER: FIRST, YOU AND YOUR BENEFICIARY MUST BE REGISTERED IN OUR SYSTEM.
You will be able to start using our service AFTER we finish your Identity confirmation or Address confirmation.
- Branches and Agent: Face to face confirmation with valid document, same day confirmation of your remittance.
- KYODAI App with eKYC registration: Receive a KYODAI App notification after the approval, few hours later.
- Online registration or regular post mail registration: Delivery confirmation with Sagawa Service or Japan Post certificate mail, after 2 to 4 weekdays aproximately.