Send By Denshin Furikomi
You can make a transfer directly from your bank account to one of Kyodai Remittance (Unidos Co.Ltd.) accounts and your remittance will be processed after your communication with us by KYODAI App, registered email or telephone.
- PLEASE NOTICE THAT YOU AND YOUR BENEFICIARY INFORMATION MUST BE PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED IN OUR SYSTEM.
- PLEASE, BE SURE TO DO THE DEPOSIT, USING YOUR NAME REGISTERED IN KYODAI REMITTANCE.
- Soon after making the money transfer, please contact us to inform the amount and the beneficiary’s name you wish to send the money. You can contact us by your digital account in our Kyodai App, using your registered e-mail, making a phone call or by fax.
- Once we have verified your deposit in our account, we will process your remittance.
- Please keep in mind that banks
charge a commission for each transfer made.
Reception hours for overseas remittance processing by electronic bank transfer:
- Japan Post Bank - from 10:00 until 18:45 (except Japanese Holidays)
- Other banks - from 10:00 until 18:45 (except Saturday, Sunday and Japanese Holidays)
KYODAI Remittance's bank accounts information: